How do I change my name?

How do I change my name?

Note to those that have more than one affiliation: you will have to contact your administrator for each affiliation. To view your affiliations, log into myJH and click on ‘myProfile, icon, located in the upper right corner. Each tab beyond ‘myProfile’ represents a unique affiliation.


Contact your Department Administrator and request that the name change be submitted via the payroll system. Payroll will push the update to JHED. If you cannot locate your Departmental Administrator, please contact the IT Help Desk.


Contact your Registrar’s Office. The Student Information System will push the update to JHED.