Why am I asked to provide security questions?
In order to provide you an additional layer of security, you are asked to create and answer three questions when you create your password.
If you ever forget your password or are locked out of your account, answering these questions successfully will allow you access to your account.
How do I change my security questions?
1. Go to my.jh.edu and click Login.
2. On the subsequent Enterprise Authentication screen, enter your JHED Login ID and Password.
3. Once logged in, click the myProfile icon, located near the top right of the screen.
4. Within myProfile, click the Secret Questions and Answers link.
5. Select and answer 3 different security questions and click the Submit Changes button.
6. Your security questions and answers were successfully updated.
7. If you require further assistance, please contact the IT Help Desk at (410) 516-HELP.